Daily The Business

Three children, grandmother die in Islamabad house fire

1,128

ISLAMABAD: Four people, including three young children, died in a fire at their residence in Islamabad on Friday, Daily The Business reported citing rescue sources.

Three children and their grandmother were burned to death when their house, located in Sector G-6/1-3, caught fire. The children’s mother was injured in the blaze and was hospitalised, rescue sources said.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a short circuit.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More